Saturday, August 16, 2008

Catching up




The Soul Journal "class" with Sarah W. continues on, and I am behind. I thought I'd go ahead and post a few pictures of pages I've completed. On two pages we wrote and then used tape to cover up the writing. Then we painted over the tape. I thought it looked very dull so I pulled out a page of 12x12 lace cardstock that I bought to experiment with and used it as a stencil with Raspberry spraypaint. Much better. I've used gel pens and some bronze Lumiere paint on it too although I believe these pictures were taken before I added the bronze.

The Hands pages were lots of fun and they are very bright. Hopefully I can play catch up with this journal and other projects this weekend. The Olympics do draw me away from the table though and I either knit or spin while I watch them.


I also want to thank everyone who has stopped by and commented on my progress! Makes me feel good!
As always these pictures are also on my flickr acct. and they look very nice if you view them as a slide show. http://www.flickr.com/photos/16932110@N04/


Viki

1 comment:

Mary S. Hunt said...

your sould journal shows so much warmth and depth in composition
the layering is beautiful

it is sad that we are almost done with the project
but it has really made me more interested IN my journal
:-)