Friday, April 25, 2008

drop cloth cover Recycled book

This is the recycled book I made to take notes in at the Autism workshop I attended Last Saturday. I ended up not needing it because they provided print outs in a binder.

I used one of my drop cloth papers for the cover of this little book.
Drop cloth paper is watercolor paper that I use when I paste and paint to catch the drips and overflow. I also clean the rubber stamps off on them and instead of throwing the paint I've squeezed too much of in the trash, I paint on the drop cloth page too.

Inside is a single signature made up of recycled papers: left over color sheets, old notebook paper from spiral notebooks, some grid paper and in the middle, puzzle pages from an old puzzlemania book my kids didn't finish. The puzzles were in case I got really bored.

I did. Get bored, but I knit instead. I knit 4+ inches on a sock.

If you want to see a few pictures of the inside pages check out my flickr acct. http://www.flickr.com/photos/16932110@N04/

I went ahead and upgraded my flickr to a pro account. Which means I got to make Moo cards. 10 free moo cards when you upgrade. I can't wait to see them. You can also make postcards and Stickers with your flickr pictures. Think of the possibilities. One woman who does collage had Moo cards made of the pictures of her collages and then put one of the moo cards into another one of her collages.

Cool!

Viki

No comments: