Sunday, October 19, 2008

Halloween and I've lost my skull!






Last year I didn't pull out very many of my Halloween things.
This year is different.  This is really my favorite time of the year and I really love to decorate for Halloween.  I have made and collected things over the years that I pull out every year.  The only thing I haven't been able to find (yet) this year is the skull.  
When you walk in my door there is a set of shelves that I use to decorate each season.  
Here is what you see right now, and on the wall above the piano my ghost quilt.  Pinned to the edge is a little pin I made with printed cloth and watercolor paper.  I've made more of these this year for gifts.

I have a few other art projects in the works to decorate too.
I'll post if I actually get them done.

I do miss the skull, I'll keep looking.
Viki

No comments: