Sunday, February 15, 2009

Forget about it


It has been a week!
Here is a picture of Bailey after he was washed and groomed last Monday.  He is a pretty boy again not so shaggy.

We did lose power again, lucky for us it was only for a few hours this time.
School was open even though 14 schools were without power.

Mariah was sick most of the week, started with a sore throat and then progressed to flu like symptoms.  Thursday she lay on the sofa with her eyes covered and the curtains closed because of a massive headache.  Saturday I did the same thing.  Such a nice way to spend Valentines day.
I couldn't even knit. I missed the Soul Journal Valentines Day Blog Party too!

Wednesday I made Valentines with my class of 6 little girls.  I had to help with the ink but they had lots of fun with the stamps and stickers.  I'll see if I can recreate my sample to post a picture. (I gave the sample to a friend, cause that's what you do with Valentines)

Viki
who has just realized that there were NO Pictures taken of Me on My Birthday week before last.

No comments: