Saturday, December 05, 2009

Fuzzy warm goodness



Fuzzy Warm Yarn.
I took this shot at Grinny Possum Fiber Arts yesterday. I have been trying to stop by at least once a week to sit and knit with Ann, the owner. The shop is right across the river from Louisville and I am only a few minutes away from the Brown School. So picking up Mariah is easy.
Plus, I've knit a pair of socks in just a few weeks of sitting in the shop!

It has been a busy week and I am very behind on projects that I want to complete. I have my album started for December Daily, but haven't posted any pictures yet. I finally put together my art journal for December yesterday and painted 6 pages. Page 1 - 3 on flickr now.

Weds. marked our 26th anniversary. Dave was on call and worked late and I wasn't feeling well. So we'll celebrate this weekend.

At this moment Mariah is taking the SAT. Send good wishes her way. Yes she is kind of young to be taking it, but she is trying to get into Gatton for her last two years of high school. This is the second time she has taken the SAT. She is taking the ACT next weekend.

Jordan came for dinner last night. Potato soup. We played around with her cell phone camera and a Jelly Lens...the 6 image mirage lens. Too much fun! Unfortunately shipping cost as much as the lens.

Viki

No comments: