Saturday, January 09, 2010

We have Snow!






Okay, it wasn't a blizzard.
School did let out early on Thursday. Mariah walked the 2 blocks to Norton hospital to stay with her father. Yea, I didn't have to drive downtown in the mess.

Friday was a snow day. Mariah and I watched the movie "Julie and Julia" I LOVED it. I was so afraid I wouldn't, but it was great.

I took a picture of Mariah in the backyard in the snow.
Mariah took some pictures too. Bailey doesn't look to happy with the photo session does he?
This is the one she took out our front door.
We have had some flurries off and on today, but nothing significant. Total is probably under 5 inches. I'm thinking soup for dinner.

Viki

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh....snow!! Hope that is our last one in Louisville. Yes, I am from Louisville. I don't know if I met you or if we are in some groups together. I thought I would leave a message just in case. Love your site (except for the reminder of the snow). Debi

Shio Carlson said...

Hi! Can you introduce Mariah to me? =x just frends =]
Wanted to know someone who is far from my place.
Can reply me at my blog's cbox.
Thanks!

http://xjt-nightwhispers.blogspot.com