Saturday, January 26, 2008

Finished Objects

Unfortunately NOT the FLAK.
These are Jordan's Birthday socks. Finished 3 weeks BEFORE her birthday.
This is that funny looking Noro hat that I just had to make. It was computer knitting for a long while, meaning it sits at the computer desk and I knit on it as I surf. I Finished it last night. It is a little big and kind of Funny(looking & feeling). Click on the picture or go to my flickr acct. to see the actual colors. http://www.flickr.com/photos/16932110@N04/


I also started knitting on another pair of mittens on Tuesday during American Idol. The chart is difficult to follow, so it may be slow going. I only have one other pair of socks in the works and I wont allow myself to start anymore until I work on the FLAK sweater. I must have a mental block on that sweater. I have a horrible time even picking it up. I don't know why, it is beautiful. The yarn is nice and I could use a warm sweater. I keep finding other things to do other than knit on it. ATC's, hand bound books, and reading. I need someone to make me knit at gunpoint or needle point.
Viki

No comments: