Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Orange and Pink


Orange and Pink
Originally uploaded by cobweb1st
Orange and pink are big in our house. No the walls are Not painted either color and there is no orange carpet. My dad did have a burnt orange car at one time that I had to drive.

Anyway, for some reason everyone goes nuts when they see Orange or even hear the word Orange. It is kind of a joke.

So when the daily prompt on Gluebooks, www.gluebooks@yahoogroups.com, was Orange and Pink, I jumped on it with both of my sticky little hands.

In fact I firmly believe that it saved my sanity last week at work. During rest time I grabbed the glue and an old Real Simple and cut out everything I found that was pink or orange. It was...restful. Mindless even. Ahhh a Zen moment with three year olds.
You don't believe me do you?

Viki

No comments: