Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SNOW DAY!


We're having a Snow Day today.

We didn't really have a lot of snow 3-5 inches so far. However, it is the freezing rain on top of it that caused school to be closed.

Although, according to my oldest, the roads weren't plowed at all at 5 this morning. She works for that big Health Insurance that starts with an H. They closed BEFORE she could get to work. So there she was downtown at 6 A.M. with the roads covered and more people beginning to venture out. What to do? Brave the expressway, try a corkscrew back road? No, head over to Norton Hospital to hang out with Dad until the roads are a little less crowded. Oh and drink free coffee too. I think Dad even bought her breakfast.

The dog wont go outside.
I open the door and he hears the ice hit the snow and looks at me like I'm crazy.

What am I going to do today?
Read,
knit,
and hang out on Ravelry.

I have lunch and dinner all planned and I'm glad Mariah and I can stay in all day.

Unfortunately I've had to cancel Odd Tuesday Knit Night, No one could make it with the roads such a mess.

I think I'll brew another pot of coffee and get my sock I'm knitting.
Have fun!

Viki

No comments: