Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Feeling Itchy

It is one of those days.
I feel itchy. Not allergy like itchy or mosquito bite itchy....
Mentally itchy and restless.

Like something should happen.

Like a storm is coming...which it may, we are due rain sometime tonight.
But it is like that feeling before a storm.

I can remember feeling this way when I was much younger and when it finally rained, stormed, I danced in that rain in relief and joy.

Until

My grandma yelled "Victoria Susan you get inside Right Now!"

She didn't understand in the least.

Was it the dance that was needed?

I wish I could remember what changed that day.

Today,
Something is building, a tension that I don't know how to descibe.

I being wife and mama have to do mundane things like go to the grocery and take the dog to be groomed,
(he is very shaggy)
instead of figuring out where this itch is coming from, this tension.

Any ideas?

Viki
on the verge of something

No comments: