Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Girls


Haven't posted much lately.
I found on my camera a few pictures from the last few weeks.
Jordan got her hair done last Friday and came by to show me and she looked so happy I just had to take a picture.

Mariah got all dressed up the night before to go to a LYPC (Louisville Youth Philanthropic Council) awards dinner.  A teacher at school invited her thinking it might help her get more involved.  It is a service organization that would teacher her how to write for grants to help charitable organizations in town.

We ended the weekend by going to Cirque du Soleil at Freedom Hall( Thanks again Chris!).  It was so much fun!  I would have loved to do this when I was younger.  In fact I did try to run away to France to do mime.  My parents wouldn't let me.  After the show, Mom turned to me and asked me if I missed not doing something like that with my life and I surprised her by saying yes.

Viki

No comments: