Monday, February 11, 2008

It's SNOWING!

It will likely be raining most of the day tomorrow, but tonight it is Snowing! Started with little flurries at around 4 this afternoon and by the time we got out of The Olive Garden at a little after 6 there was at least an inch on the ground.

I love it!

I know I'm crazy.

If you would like to see it snowing here in Louisville, KY click on this link:
http://www.whas11.com/weather/cameras/index.html

Which will show you the pretty lights of Downtown Louisville with the snow making it all smudgy and blurry. I do not live downtown, but couldn't get a live feed for this area.

DD2 is of course wanting a snow day. Likely we will only have a school delay.
It is beautiful while it lasts.

I'm going to go knit. I have about 8 inches more to go on the body of this sweater.

Viki

No comments: