Saturday, August 05, 2006

Lazy day

My oldest child works for UPS. That means she works nights. It also means that we try to do somewhat quiet activities while she is sleeping through the day.

I have been knitting on the mysteryshawl4. I am on the 4th repeat of the 4th clue. I should have used a larger needle, this shawl is small! I'll have to do at least 2 more repeats of this clue before I start the edging clue.

DH is napping at the moment. He'll probably cut the grass later today. The heat wave has broken, it is in the 80's today. Yea. The dog is happy too.

My youngest is making envelopes. I have 2 sets of templates for this activity. I buy calenders at the $1. store for the kids to make envelopes out of, today's calender is puppies. Way too cute for me to use, perfect for a 12 yr old.

My bloodwork results came in normal except for zinc. So I'll take a vitamin with zinc and see if that stops the hair loss. I'd really rather not be bald.

Viki

No comments: