Saturday, November 22, 2008

SNOW!




So it isn't a lot of snow, but we have had snow 3 times in the past week.  I tried to get a shot of where you can really see it coming down, but the snow was hard to see.  The little white flakes just didn't show up.  So I settled for the little bit on the chair on the front porch.

This is quite early for snow here in Kentucky.  

Have you noticed that November cold is harder to get used to... it is really a transition month here in KY.  By January I'll be a bit more used to the cold and it wont bother me as much.  One thing I am thankful for is the remote starter on my car.  I can sit in the warmth sipping my coffee and turn the car on to defrost.

Of course this is the car that is in the shop.  I thought dealerships were supposed to be able to hook up a computer to find out what the flashing "service engine soon!" light is talking about.
Evidently it isn't that easy.

Viki 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had snow in southeast Virginia on Friday - so early for snow! :)

You are so lucky to have a remote starter. I keep trying to convince my husband I need one.